crunchy creamy sweet
Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe
These Cheeseburger Sliders are bound to be a hit this summer! This easy appetizer is made with cooked beef, cheddar and slider buns. All you need to do it assemble them and bake. Bonus: you can make them ahead of time!
- ground beef
- cheddar cheese
- slider buns
How to make cheeseburger sliders?
- Saute onion in a pan.
- Add beef and cook until nicely brown. Season.
- Slice buns lengthwise.
- Top with half of cheese, then beef.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Melt butter.
- Place top part of buns on meat and cheese.
- Brush sliders with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
To make ahead:
- cook beef and shredd cheese. Store both in the fridge.
- Assemble sliders before serving.
Find more recipes like this one on our website!