crunchy creamy sweet
Make this easy breakfast sausage from scratch for your next weekend breakfast or brunch OR make a big batch and freeze to have on hand. You only need 5 ingredients!
- ground pork
- minced garlic
- polutry herbs (rosemary, thyme, sage)
- salt and pepper
How to make
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well until everything is combined.
- Chill the sausage mixture for up to 12 hours, or form into patties right away. - Heat up oil in pan and fry sausage until nicely brown on both sides.
- Serve sausage with eggs, hash browns, bacon, etc.
- You can freeze raw or cooked patties to use later.
Find more recipes like this one on our website!