crunchy creamy sweet
Air fryer fans will love this easy turkey breast recipe for the holidays! Made with simple ingredients, this turkey breast is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
- turkey breast
- olive oil
- poultry herb mix (rosemary, thyme and sage)
- salt and pepper
How to make
- Melt butter and mix with oil and seasoning.
- Brush on the turkey breast.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F. - Roast turkey breast for 20 minutes, flip and roast until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Rest before slicing.
- Serve with your favorite Thanksgiving sides.
Air Fryer Recipes:
Find more recipes like this one on our website!