crunchy creamy sweet
Summer fruit dessert just got better! These Air Fryer Peaches are sliced, baked, topped with brown sugar streusel and baked until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream and watch them disappear!
How to make
Air Fryer Peaches?
- Slice peaches and remove pits. - Place cut side down in air fryer basket. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Mix stresuel topping in a bowl.
- Turn each peach half and top with streusel.
- Bake 5 more minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with whipped cream.
You can use any stone fruit to make this recipe. Even not quite ripe and soft peaches work because they are baked. Whipped cream melts into a sauce on top of warm peaches.
Find more recipes like this one on our website!