crunchy creamy sweet
How to Cook Eggs in the Air Fryer?
These Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs are a game-changer! Air frying eggs is faster and easier than boiling them in a pot on the stove. They peel easily too! Perfect for salads, sandwiches or as a snack! Enjoy!
- large eggs
- ice cubes
How to cook eggs in the air fryer?
- Place eggs in the air fryer basket.
- Set temperature and timer.
- Prepare ice bath in a mixing bowl.
- Once the cooking cycle is done, place eggs in ice bath.
- Wait 8 to 10 minutes, then peel eggs.
The shells should come right off.
- Read my tips for more info!
Air Fryer Recipes:
Find more recipes like this one on our website!