crunchy creamy sweet
Quick Air Fryer
When you need a quick and easy side dish your whole family will love, these Air Fryer Carrots are the answer! Tender, delicious and ready in minutes! Enjoy!
– carrots (I used baby carrots)
– seasoning: paprika, garlic powder
– Parmesan cheese
– salt and pepper
How to make air fryer carrots?
- Toss carrots with oil and seasoning.
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook until tender, flipping halfway.
- toss carrots with honey or brown sugar and cinnamon - add chili powder for a spicy version
Air Fryer Recipes:
Find more recipes like this one on our website!