crunchy creamy sweet
How to Make
Air Fryer Biscuits?
These Air Fryer Biscuits are made with buttermilk dough and baked in just 6 minutes! They are buttery, flaky and so delicious! Perfect with soups, casseroles and gravy! Enjoy!
- all-purpose flour
- granulated sugar
- baking powder
- baking soda
- unsalted butter
- buttermilk (try my homemade version)
- large egg
How to make biscuits in the air fryer?
- Start by whisking dry ingredients together.
- Grate butter over the flour mixture and cut in with a fork.
- Next, add wet ingredients and mix until the dough comes together.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place on a floured flat surface.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- Press into a 1/2" thick disk and cut out biscuits. - Bake biscuits for 6 minutes.
Air Fryer Recipes:
Find more recipes like this one on our website!