Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars – sweet and creamy dessert for red velvet lovers!
Cherry Delight – a dessert that’s always a hit at parties and get-togethers. No-bake cheesecake layer topped with cherry pie filling makes this an irresistible treat!
I am so excited to finally share this recipe on the blog! It is a family recipe and a dessert we always look forward to during holidays. It’s super easy to make, requires no baking (although I did bake the crust to set it even more) and looks so festive!
My Husband’s Grandmother used to make this dessert for holidays. I never had a chance to meet her but I always think of her when this treat appears on the holiday table. My brother-in-law took over the tradition of making the Cherry Delight.
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake – rich and decadent cheesecake for the chocolate lovers. Topped with fresh raspberry sauce for a truly special dessert.
Simple from the first look but this machine is incredibly smart and made to help with pretty much any cooking task. I love it’s modern look and the Brushed Chrome color. The capacity is what makes me really excited. See, when my Hubby and I got married and before we had kids, we got a 4-cup food processor that was a good size machine for us at the time. fast forward few years and we are a family of five. Time for the upgrade.
After the cheesecake was done and cooled, I used the 4-cup work bowl and the stainless steel multipurpose blade to make the raspberry sauce. It took me exactly 10 seconds.
From start to finish, I am talking no other appliance needed, you can make the chocolate graham cracker crust, the chocolate cream cheese filling and the raspberry coulis. And just like that you have everything you need to make the perfect cheesecake.
One of the secrets to making a perfect, creamy cheesecake is making the filling in food processor. It will help you mix everything perfectly so every bite is melt-in-your-mouth creamy heaven.
- 1 1/2 c finely crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 c unsalted butter , melted
- !for the filling:
- 3 8 oz . packages of cream cheese , softened
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c Greek yogurt (I used 2% Plain) or sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 3 well-beaten eggs
- 2 4.25 oz . dark or semi-sweet chocolate bars , chopped, melted, cooled to room temperature (I used Hershey's Special Dark)
- 12 oz . fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Wrap a 9" springform pan in aluminum foil and set in a roasting pan.
- Boil 2 cups of water. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place graham crackers in food processor and process until finely crushed.
- Add sugar and melted butter and process on low until all comes together.
- Press the crust into a 9" springform pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes in preheated oven.
- Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in food processor and process on low. Process for 15 seconds. Increase the speed to high and process for 5 seconds until smooth.
- Add sugar and process on low until combined.
- Add flour, yogurt, vanilla and milk and process on low until smooth.
- Add eggs and process on low until completely incorporated.
- Add cooled, melted chocolate and process on low just until combined and the filling is uniform color. No white streaks should remain.
- Pour the batter over baked crust. Tap the roasting pan on the counter few times (gently) to release any air bubbles from the batter.
- Place the pan with the springform pan in the oven. Pour enough water into the roasting pan to come at least 1 inch up the sides of the springform pan but not over the foil.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes. Replace water after first 50 minutes of baking.
- When the times is up, turn of the oven leaving the cheesecake inside for one hour. Leave the oven door slightly ajar.
- Cool the cheesecake completely on the counter.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 5 days in closed container.
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and process on low until smooth. You can strain it to get rid of the seeds.
- Serve over a slice of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 2 days.