PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
- 1/2 cup half and half (half milk half cream mixture you can find in the dairy section)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 Tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Tate+Lyle® Caramel Pure Cane Syrup
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- sea salt
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- cloves dash of ground
- Place chocolate syrup and sea salt in your coffee mug.
- In a microwave safe cup, heat up milk and half and half. Add to the coffee mug.
- Add brown sugar, caramel syrup and coffee. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream. Drizzle caramel sauce over the whipped cream. Sprinkle with ground cloves. Serve immediately.
Click here to download a coupon for $1.50 off of Tate+Lyle® Gourmet Beverage Syrups! SWEEPSTAKES!! Do you want a chance to win a $100 Walmart Gift Card? Answer this question in the comments below to enter: How would you use Tate+Lyle® Gourmet Beverage Syrups to reward yourself? Sweepstakes Rules: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods