Ranch Grilled Chicken Sandwich – fantastic lunch idea with the best grilled chicken you will ever have!
Is it possible to be obsessed with a sandwich? Because I am totally obsessed with this sandwich. Why? It’s the chicken.
The ranch grilled chicken.
It is truly one of the best grilled chicken pieces I have ever had! The Ranch Dip mix gives it so much flavor along with the smokey-ness from the grill. There is no need for any additional spices (no salt or pepper).
The grilling season is almost here and my Hubby couldn’t be more anxious for it to start. So when I told him we will be making a lunch idea with Hidden Valley’s Ranch Dressing, he insisted on grilled chicken. But the marinade was my idea. Simple yet one of the best you can make for a chicken that’s about to be grilled! It keeps the chicken moist and full of flavor!
Simply mix oil, apple cider vinegar and Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix and coat your chicken with it. Then let it chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Grill your chicken, slice into strips and serve in a bun with your favorite sandwich toppings. Don’t forget to drizzle it with more Ranch dressing!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
- 4 chicken tenderloins halved
- 1/4 c vegetable or canola oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 packet of Ranch Dip mix
- tomato slices
- sweet pepper slices or strips
- shredded lettuce I used Romaine
- 4 slices Provolone cheese you can use any cheese you like
- 2 sub rolls
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix.
- Add chicken pieces and turn to coat. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill.
- Remove the chicken from the bowl, let the excess marinade drip back into the bowl. Discard the marinade.
- Place the chicken on the grill.
- Grill until cooked on both sides. (Time depends on the hotness of your grill. Check the chicken with a meat thermometer. It should read 165 degrees F.)
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place on a cutting board. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice the chicken pieces lengthwise.
- Slice open the sub rolls.
- Place cheese on the bottom part of your roll. Top with sliced chicken. (I used 2 tenderloins per sub.) Top with tomatoes and peppers. Drizzle with Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. Top with lettuce and the top part of your sub roll.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.