Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip – a sweet and creamy dip that tastes just like pumpkin cheesecake! No whipped topping needed!
This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is one of my favorites and it’s always a hit with party guests. Dusted with ground cinnamon or cloves ( that second one is my favorite! ) and served with cinnamon sugar graham crackers or gingersnap cookies is the perfect treat or dessert to enjoy with friends and family or during a movie night. This dip is so easy to make and refrigerates well so you can make it a day before. All you need is cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie filling ( already has spices! ) and heavy whipping cream. No cool whip needed!
- pumpkin pie filling (not 100% pumpkin puree)
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- heavy whipping cream
- cookie and crackers for serving
How to make it?
- Start by whipping cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients one by one and whip well after each addition.
- Place dip in a serving dish and refrigerate until serving.
If you want to make the dip ahead of time, prepare it and place in a serving dish. Cover it with saran wrap and keep in the fridge until ready to serve. You can refrigerate it for up to 24 hours.
- The secret to a perfect cheesecake dip is to use very soft cream cheese. It should be so soft, you have to use a knife to scrape the cream cheese from the wrapper. Cold or not soft enough cream cheese does not whip well and your dip will end up with white spots and speckles of it.
- The other secret to a super creamy AND fluffy cheesecake dip is to use heavy whipping cream in place of cool whip or any other whipped topping. It’s perfect!
More pumpkin recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 6 oz. cream cheese soft ( see note )
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling not pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- crackers or cookies to serve with
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip cream cheese with an electric mixer for 20 seconds.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add pumpkin pie filling and mix well.
- Add heavy cream and whip until the dip is fluffy.
- Pour dip into a serving dish and serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 1 day.
This recipe was originally published on October 14th, 2017 and updated on September 5th, 2019.