Peanut Butter Brownie Truffle Bars – a no-bake recipe for brownie and peanut butter fans! It’s truly amazing and so easy to make!
Shall I give you a moment to pick up your jaw from the floor? Sure thing. No problem. My reaction, when I made these, was the same so I totally understand.
What you are seeing is going to become your obsession. These bars are no-bake, made of layers of brownie truffle, peanut butter truffle and topped with chocolate. Chocolate, peanut butter and more chocolate. Bars that will rock your sweet tooth loving world!
You are welcome.
I’ve made these bars few weeks ago and was so anxious to share this recipe with you! It is a compilation of my two favorite truffle recipes: brownie truffle and peanut butter truffle. Bam! Smooshed together into one out-of-this-world treat! These are the next big thing! These are what people will be talking about for days, weeks, years! Okay, well maybe I am getting ahead of myself here. But make them and then we can talk. I just know you will love them. 🙂
- 3/8 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 c packed light brown sugar
- dash of salt
- 3/8 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 c rice krispies cereal
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate candy coating
- Line a 8" square baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients (except the buttein a food processor and process until well combined.
- Drizzle in the melted butter and process until it all comes together and forms a ball.
- Scoop the dough out of the food processor bowl into the prepared pan. Do not wash the food processor bowl.
- Pat the brownie layer onto the bottom of the pan.
- Place all ingredients in the food processor bowl. Process until well combined and forms a ball.
- Scoop the dough out onto the pan with brownie layer. Pat down. Smooth out the top.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Let cool slightly.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter layer. Smooth out with an offset spatula.
- Chill the bars until set, at least 2 hours.
- Cut and serve.
- Refrigerate the leftovers.