Things are going to get complicated right now. Whatever you do, do not let this dark chocolate and sea salt combo distract you! Don’t be like me!
Summer Avalanche Bars – gooey rice krispies dessert bars filled with white chocolate, peanut butter, mini marshmallows and fun sprinkles!
We had a throwdown! Rice krispies competition, if you will. Two teams, one goal. To make the best no-bake rice krispies treat. It’s the Olympics influence. Like I said yesterday, it won’t make me want to run. But it sure makes me want to compete where there’s chocolate involved. 🙂 And that I can do!
S’Mores Krispies Bars – fun summer treat that everyone will love!
Olympics in 10:
1. Watching women’s gymnastics stresses me out.
2. My girls make relay races in our living room.
3. I love Missy Franklin’s red white and blue mani.
4. You want to protest – have cash on hand.
5. Women without make up on tv are actually being cheered on.
6. I know for sure I hate running.
7. Summer tv has been saved by exercise that everyone wants to watch, even if it’s on 12 hrs a day.
8. After the Olympics are over, Bachelor Pad will be the only exciting thing on tv. How sad…
9. My Hubby works out more than usually.
10. I react emotionally and make chocolate treats.