I am in the full swing mode of fall baking. And I love it! Despite the heat outdoors, I am enjoying fall soups, home baked breads and cakes. Like this one. Caramel Apple Coffee Cake. Does this look yummy or what??
1. First day of fall is on Saturday, September 22nd. That’s only 11 days away!! And soon I will be greeted by this view every morning. 🙂
2. I won this book from Averie Cooks. Let me tell you, this is the biggest and heaviest cookbook my hands ever held! It’s packed with recipes I can’t wait to try.
3. The sweater weather is near!
4. Can’t wait to wear your fall boots? Check these out!
Shabby Apple’s Selby boots. Love love love the color! I usually stay away from heels but these are so gorgeous!!
6. CCC Mondays series has ended. But there is a new one coming and I can’t wait to start it!
What are you enjoying this Tuesday?
Have a sweet Tuesday!
How was your weekend? Did you make anything delicious? I hope you did. We are truly enjoying cooler weather, although my Hubby is wondering how long can he keep the grill going. We love BBQ! We could eat it all year long. And I know that a lot of you feel the same. So… we won’t look too silly grilling even with two feet of snow on the ground. Right?
Anyways, I think you can see I am stalling here a little bit. It’s THE Monday. The CCC Monday wrap-up. I know, I know… It’s sad to see it end. As the series progressed, I could see that a lot of you, my dear readers, were enjoying it more and more. All of your comments would melt my heart. Thank you so much for following and trying the recipes I shared.