Mediterranean Chickpea Burger Wrap with Tzatziki Sauce – a healthy lunch or dinner idea a whole family will love!
Fresh cucumber and dill sauce in a super easy wrap with Mediterranean Chickpea Burger. How about that for your lunch? Especially if you are busy and need something healthy and easy. STAT.
I love summer for all the fresh veggies that inspire us to create dishes full of flavor. It also inspires us to eat healthier. These wraps are all of this. I was asked by MorningStar Farms to try one of their newest products and use it in a healthy dish. I was really excited about this challenge as I am trying to include more meatless dinners into our menu but create dishes that are easy to prepare.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber peeled
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp chopped dill
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 leaves large lettuce I used Romaine
- 2 Morning Star Farms Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers
- Set a colander over a medium mixing bowl. Grate the cucumber into the colander. Press with a back of a spoon to express all of the water from the cucumber. You can also place grated cucumber into a cheesecloth and squeeze the water out.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, garlic powder, cucumber and dill. Cover and chill while you prepare the wraps.
- Prepare the burgers according to the manufacturers instructions on the package.
- Let cool slightly. Slice in half.
- Warm up tortillas in a microwave.
- Place one tortilla on a plate.
- Top with one lettuce leaf.
- Top with two slices of the burgers.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of the tzatziki sauce.
- Wrap the tortilla. Slice in half and serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any leftovers of the wraps as well as the sauce.