Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle – sweet and creamy no-bake dessert with a hint of lemon and layers of raspberry pie filling. Crazy delicious!
The no-bake version of cheesecake (aka my favorite dessert of them all) is a one evil treat. The ease of making it and the sweet and creamy texture along with the flavor possibilities makes it irresistible and hard to turn down.
I’ve had a couple of quite stressful weeks lately. We just wrapped up our homeschooling year and our girls finished their ballet classes with a recital. It wasn’t our first yet it was an emotional event. Actually, it was double emotional because this year both of our girls danced in the recital.
On a stage.
In front of a huge audience.
I was stressing out about the costumes and prayed that no one falls or starts crying. And they didn’t. They did an amazing job and had a ton of fun! I was a bawling mess in the end.
This special event required a special treat. Cheesecake seemed like a natural choice. Especially this no-bake version with a hint of lemon and layers of raspberry pie filling. Perfect dessert for this time of year!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 oz . cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/ 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Premium Raspberry Pie Filling
- slices lemon for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Stir in until combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add vanilla and sifted powdered sugar and beat in until well mixed.
- Add lemon zest and mix in well.
- Whip the whipped cream and 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- To serve in individual glasses: divide the crust mixture evenly among the glasses.
- Spread three tablespoons of cheesecake filling over the crust.
- Top with 3 heaping tablespoons of pie filling.
- Repeat the cheesecake layer.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.