Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle - sweet and creamy no-bake dessert with a hint of lemon and layers of raspberry pie filling. Crazy delicious!
The no-bake version of cheesecake (aka my favorite dessert of them all) is the best treat. The ease of making it and the sweet and creamy texture along with the flavor possibilities makes it irresistible and hard to turn down.
I've had a couple of quite stressful weeks lately. We just wrapped up our homeschooling year and our girls finished their ballet classes with a recital. It wasn't our first yet it was an emotional event. Actually, it was double emotional because this year both of our girls danced in the recital.
On a stage.
In front of a huge audience.
I was stressing out about the costumes and prayed that no one falls or starts crying. And they didn't. They did an amazing job and had a ton of fun! I was a bawling mess in the end.
This special event required a special treat. Cheesecake seemed like a natural choice. Especially this no-bake version with a hint of lemon and layers of raspberry pie filling. Perfect dessert for this time of year!
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 oz . cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1/ 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Premium Raspberry Pie Filling
- slices lemon for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Stir in until combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add vanilla and sifted powdered sugar and beat in until well mixed.
- Add lemon zest and mix in well.
- Whip the whipped cream and 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- To serve in individual glasses: divide the crust mixture evenly among the glasses.
- Spread three tablespoons of cheesecake filling over the crust.
- Top with 3 heaping tablespoons of pie filling.
- Repeat the cheesecake layer.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
damn that look tasty! You make my day 😉
Looks fabulous! Raspberry and lemon are always a winner!
Cheesecake makes everything better, especially when it's no bake!
I love everything about this dessert! Lemons, raspberries, cheesecake, no-bake dessert! Perfect for summertime!
One of my favorite things ever -- cheesecake! Especially this lemon raspberry combo!
Aw I'm a dancer and let me tell you- keep your kids in dance, it'll enrich their lives to noooo end 🙂 Also lemon raspberry cheesecake? Um, yum! Looks great!
Oooo, this looks so refreshing and tangy - my kind of dessert. I bet the flavour combo is amazing. And so perfect for summer too.
That is so, so beautiful!! Normally, I eat the Raspberry Pie Filling straight from the can, but these trifles are waaaaay better than that! 😀
I love no bake desserts in the summertime! Heating the kitchen up when it's 102 outside just doesn't make sense... pinned...this looks delicious!
I've been loving no bake cheesecake lately! This looks SO good!
Yummy! These look so tempting and I love anything with raspberry!