Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe – fragrant and flavorful vegetable side dish. Perfectly roasted Brussels sprouts with Parmesan breadcrumbs coating and spices.
These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the perfect side dish to chicken, pork tenderloin or salmon even on a busy weeknight.
This recipe is as easy as placing all of the ingredients in a bowl and stirring them together. Then just 25 to 30 minutes in the oven and you are ready to enjoy flavorful Brussels sprouts that will disappear from plates.
- 16 oz. Brussels sprouts
- 3 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Trim ends of Brussels sprouts. Wash and dry with paper towel.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a medium mixing bowl. Add oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs to Brussels sprouts and gently stir.
- Place all Brussels sprouts on prepared baking sheet. Spread evenly into one layer. Bake on center rack in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes OR until the vegetables are golden brown.
This dish is best served right away. The coating will lose crispiness and texture the longer the vegetables sit. You can however prepare them ahead of time and keep in fridge covered until you are ready to roast them. You can use plain breadcrumbs with the addition of Italian seasoning OR skip the breadcrumbs altogether for dietary needs.