Eggnog Cookie Bark – easy holiday treat with all of the delicious flavors of eggnog!
Christmas tree decorating in our house is a big event. There are plates of sweet treats, popcorn in few different flavors, hot chocolate and of course eggnog. While our kids have fun hanging their handmade ornaments, my Hubby and I snuggle on the couch and sip on eggnog. I love eggnog, especially with an extra dash of cloves.
This cookie bark has all of the delicious flavors of eggnog, a white chocolate coating and an extra sprinkle of cloves. It is super easy to make, fun to cut or break in free form pieces and perfect to give to friends and family this holiday season.
The Betty Crocker’s Eggnog Cookie Mix was a super fun surprise in the package we got from Betty. I was wondering if it would taste like eggnog but one whiff of the cookie mix, straight out of the bag and I knew that this is a winner!
This cookie bark is such an easy idea, that kids can make and have a lot of fun. Instead of scooping mounds of cookie dough, you press the whole amount into a baking pan, bake, spread melted chocolate on top and decorate with holiday funfetti or a sprinkling of nutmeg or cloves.
After the chocolate sets, it’s time to break the bark into pieces. Arrange on a plate or pack into large glass container and give away. Now that’s a holiday treat done easy!
- 1 package Betty Crocker Eggnog Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 12 oz white chocolate coating or candy melts
- holiday sprinkles
- ground cloves or nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cookie mix, egg and butter.
- Press the cookie dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Spread melted chocolate over the cookie layer.
- Let set for 1 minute, then sprinkle with funfetti or ground cloves.
- Chill the cookie bark until set, about 15 minutes.
- Cut or break into pieces.
recipe source: [Betty Crocker|https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/peppermint-sugar-cookie-bark/1922288f-f8d1-4cf0-8a91-bf0dc3930cba?src=SH]
Please, browse Betty Crocker’s “Christmas Cookies with Kids” Hub where you can find a lot of ideas, videos and recipes that kids can make using Betty Crocker’s cookie mixes! I chose this sugar cookie bark and we loved it! Snowy winter days are perfect for baking cookies so grab Betty Crocker cookie mix and #GetYourBettyOn !
For more ideas and inspiration, please visit my #GetYourBettyOn Pinterest board.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker . The opinions and text are all mine.