Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites Recipe – super easy candy idea for the holidays! Great gift for chocolate and caramel lovers!
For the original post, click HERE.
HOW TO MAKE PRETZEL CANDY
We dipped the bites in semi-sweet and milk chocolate. You can dip the whole pretzel bite or just half of it or make a combination of both. They are fun and festive thanks to the holiday theme sprinkles. They will look gorgeous on your holiday table or packed in mason jars and given away to friends and family.
We love Christmas candy, especially if it’s easy and involves caramel. Our goal with these pretzel bites was to use just enough caramel that it will melt into the pretzel holes and not go over it. Half of a caramel square was just perfect to achieve that!
—>>> SCROLL BELOW FOR PRINTABLE RECIPE.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!
Check out our new video to see how to make these:
Other Festive Recipes:
- 24 pretzels
- 12 in caramel squares unwrapped, cut half, I used Kraft
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate melted with 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Layer all pretzels on the sheet.
- Place half of caramel squares on each pretzel.
Bake in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes. The caramel will be melty but not completely filing the holes of pretzels. It will spread as it cools. Cool pretzels completely before dipping in chocolate.
- When cool, dip pretzels in chocolate (cover whole pretzels or dip halves). Tap against the bowl with chocolate to help excess drip off back to the bowl.
- Place back on the sheet. Sprinkle with funfetti. Let cool completely.
- Store in air tight container.
Please note, if your oven runs hotter, bake the pretzels for 4 to 5 minutes. The caramel is just suppose to be heated up to soften.