Cranberry Pomegranate Smoothie – power smoothie that’s packed with antioxidants! Use the seasonal fruits and whip up this tasty sipper!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils from 1/2 of a medium pomegranate
- 1/2 cup frozen of fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1/4 cup skim milk any kind you like
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain if desired.
- Serve immediately.
When selecting a pomegranate, go for the heavier one! It has more juice! To separate the arils, cut the pomegranate in half, break into large pieces and submerge in water, in a large bowl. Gently separate the arils under the water. The membrane will float to the surface.