Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge – a three-ingredient fudge that will have everyone asking for seconds! You need to make it for the holidays!
- 18 oz white chocolate chips or candy coating melts
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cup coarsely crushed Oreos
- Line an 8" square (for thicker fudgor 13"x 9" pan (for thinner fudgwith parchment paper.
- Place Oreo cookies in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin, or chop them on a cutting board.
- Prepare a double boiler, by placing a pot with water on a stove and bring it to a simmer; then place a big bowl (I use a metal stand mixer bowover the pot. (You can use a microwave safe bowl and melt the ingredients in the microwave).
- Place the chocolate and milk in the bowl and melt, stirring often.
- Remove the bowl from the pot.
- Add crushed Oreo cookies and stir gently.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan. Spread evenly. Tap the pan against the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Let the fudge set. You can cool it to a room temperature and then place it in the fridge. It should be set in about 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and place in an air tight container to store.
The amount of calories is per one square. This number is just an estimate. I use MyFitnessPal.
For the original post, click HERE.