Classic Roasted Chicken
Classic Roasted Chicken - comfort food with minimal prep. Great solution for busy weeknights!
- 4 chicken breasts or 8 chicken thighs
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 package Campbell's Classic Roasted Chicken Oven Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Layer chicken in a 13" x 9" casserole dish.
- Top with veggies.
- Pour the sauce over chicken and veggies and spread evenly.
- Bake the dish for 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 316mg | Potassium: 1474mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 10760IU | Vitamin C: 18.5mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 4.4mg
Tried this recipe?Leave a comment with rating below!