Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cracker Treats - fun no-bake treats that a whole family will love! This couldn't be easier!
CHOCOLATE DIPPED PEANUT BUTTER CRACKER TREATS
Sometimes simple is better. Like these treats for example. Peanut butter sandwiched between two pieces of graham crackers and dipped in chocolate. Things don't get easier than that! These treats will rock your world for two reasons: a) hello, chocolate and peanut butter combo aka the most loved flavor combo ever; b) dipping things in chocolate is just pure fun.
Add these to your list for this summer. Right next to s'mores. Or even better, add a toasted marshmallow right over the peanut butter layer! BAM! Also, you may like my Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Balls. They are super easy and fun too!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE THESE CRACKER TREATS?
peanut butter (your favorite)
chocolate candy coating
MORE EASY TREATS:
CHOCOLATE DIPPED PEANUT BUTTER CRACKER TREATS RECIPE:
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cracker Treats
- 16 graham crackers
- 1/4 c peanut butter
- 1/2 c chocolate candy coating
- 3 tbsp sprinkles optional
- Spread peanut butter on half of the graham crackers.
- Sandwich with the other half.
- Melt chocolate candy coating over a double boiler or in the microwave, according to the manufacturers directions on the package.
- Dip cracker sandwiches in chocolate.
- Place on a parchment paper lined large cookie sheet and let sit until the chocolate is set.