BLT Sandwich with Avocado Recipe – everyone’s favorite classic sandwich made with better for you ingredients, like organic mayonnaise, whole grain bread and avocado.
If I asked my Hubby, what sounds good for lunch – there is a big big chance he will say: a BLT sandwich. And I am right there with him. He is in charge of making a crispy bacon and toasting the bread and I am in charge of the veggies and assembling the sandwiches.
Thanks to new Organic Hellmann’s Mayonnaise I can make our favorite BLT and know I am using better ingredients. One good ingredient makes me look at the rest of them and make better choices. Hence the whole grain bread and the addition of avocado.
Today I am partnering with Hellmann’s and Target to bring you this recipe and tell you about the new Organic Hellmann’s Mayonnaise. It has the same smooth and creamy texture and rich flavor but it’s made with all organic ingredients and no artificial flavors and preservatives. The Vegan Hellmann’s Dressing is eggless, cholesterol free and made with non-GMO sourced ingredients. I am loving these options! I still get what I love Hellmann’s mayo for but it’s better for me and my family.
You can find the organic and vegan Hellmann’s Mayonnaise at your local Target store.
BLT Sandwich with Avocado
- 2 tbsp Hellmann's Organic Mayonnaise
- 4 slices whole grain bread , I used organic
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/2 cup baby spinach OR leafy green lettuce
- 1 avocado sliced
- To bake bacon to crispy, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bacon slices on a rack set over a baking sheet. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Bake bacon for 10 to 14 minutes OR until crispy. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Toast bread for more crispy sandwich.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice. Arrange bacon, tomato slices, spinach or lettuce and avocado and assemble sandwiches.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper. All text, images and opinions are 100% my own.