Back-to-school Snack Ideas - a collection of 25 ideas that will make the crazy time of back-to-school just a little bit easier!
The summer is slowly coming to an end. The kiddos will be heading back to school or (in our case) starting another year of home school. That means hectic schedules. Easy to make and great to grab and go snacks can save those crazy moments when kiddos are hungry and the dinner time is still few hours away.
Here is a list of 25 snacks that will make this busy time just a little bit easier for us, parents, and the kids will love! I am including 10 of my kiddos favorite recipes from my blog and 15 from my blogging friends, that I think you will love. A lot of them are great made ahead of time - score!
Pin this list and share with your friends!
8. Bakery Style Double Chocolate Muffins (with Greek yogurt)
10. Easy Parmesan Basil Crackers from Lauren's Latest
11. Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Bread from Taste and Tell
12. Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from Shugary Sweets
13. Chunky Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Vegan) from Averie Cooks
14. Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips from Sally's Baking Addiction
15. Granola Apple Bites from The Comfort of Cooking
16. Zucchini Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting from Cooking Classy
17. Nutella Swirled Banana Bread from RecipeGirl.com
18. Fruity Pebbles Muffins from Crazy for Crust
19. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins from I Heart Naptime
20. Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
21. Phyllo Raspberry Pop Tarts from Diethood
22. Homemade Slow-Cooker Granola from Dine and Dish
23. Healthy Carrot Muffins (Vegan, GF) from Minimalist Baker
24. Healthier Raspberry Almond Muffins from Lovely Little Kitchen
25. Blueberry Avocado Muffins from Gimme Some Oven