Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash – the fastest method to cook spaghetti squash in your digital pressure cooker! Just slice the squash in half and cook for 7 minutes!
If you are not amazed with the Instant Pot enough, let me show you how you can quickly cook a whole spaghetti squash right in your pressure cooker. It’s the easiest way, in my opinion, and you can use the cooked veggie in so many recipes for a low-carb option.
This Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash cooks in your digital pressure cooker in just 7 minutes! All you need to do is slice it in half and place in the pot. Crazy easy!
HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI SQUASH IN INSTANT POT?
This could not be easier. Simply wash the squash, slice in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and discard. Place both halves of squash on a trivet in your Instant Pot. Add water to the insert and close the lid. Set times to cook for 7 minutes, on HIGH pressure, on manual setting. When done, release pressure and carefully remove the squash from your Instant Pot. Using a fork, separate the flesh from the skin shell. It will look just like cooked spaghetti noodles. That’s it! The squash is ready to be used in a recipe or as a side dish or you can cool it completely and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
HOW TO SERVE COOKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH?
- The easiest way to use cooked spaghetti squash is as noodles. Just top with bolognese sauce or tomato sauce and turkey meatballs.
- You can top cooked squash with rotisserie chicken, Alfredo sauce and cheese and pop it under the broiler for a few minutes. So delicious!
- Use the spaghetti squash in place of noodles in a vegetable soup or casserole.
- Top spaghetti squash with marinara sauce, cheese, olives, and pepperoni for a low-carb pizza meal.
MORE EASY RECIPES:
INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH
More easy recipes: www.crunchycreamysweet.com
- Wash the squash and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Place both halves of squash on a trivet in your Instant Pot. Add water to the insert and close the lid. Turn the valve to "sealing" position.
- Press "manual" setting and the timer to 7 minutes. Make sure the IP is set to HIGH pressure.
- The IP will beep after a few seconds and start cooking.
- When the time is up, carefully release pressure. Open the lid away from your face. Carefully remove the squash from your Instant Pot.
- Using a fork, separate the flesh from the skin shell. It will look just like cooked spaghetti noodles. The squash is ready to be used in a recipe or as a side dish or you can cool it completely and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
My squash was about 3 lbs.
One serving is about 1 cup of cooked squash.