Simple tips to creating a sweet basket of goodies to make your guests feel right at home.
Holiday season is here! It’s everyone’s favorite time of the year. Not only because we get to enjoy our favorite holiday dishes but because we get to spend time with friends and family. Many of us will be traveling to do that and many of us will be hosting guests. One of the easiest ways to welcome guests into our homes is to create a simple but thoughtful Welcome Basket.
I am partnering with GODIVA to share with you about their Godiva Masterpieces, a line of individually wrapped chocolates that are simply perfect for a welcome basket for guests.
Here are just a few tips that will help you create a Welcome Basket for your guests this holiday season:
- since holiday season is also a winter season, a plaid fleece blanket or a knit blanket is perfect to wrap yourself with and enjoy conversations by the fireplace
- a note with a WiFi password and an additional battery pack with a USB cable for your guests’ tablets and phones
- a notebook or a mini journal to write down and document the special moments during this holiday season
- a coffee mug with coffee pods your guests can enjoy anytime
- a candle with a scent that fits the season
- and of course GODIVA Masterpieces, the rich and indulgent chocolates that are perfect to Experience Extraordinary Every Day.
All of these items can be used to create an inviting and welcoming ambiance for your guests and make them feel right at home.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by SheKnows. All opinions, text and images are 100% my own.
What would you put in your welcome basket? Let me know in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!