Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe – fastest and easiest way to make a big pot of chicken noodle soup! Perfect for the cold and flu season!
This post contains an affiliate link.
The soup season is here! My favorite way to make a big pot of comforting, hot soup that’s loaded with veggies, meat and noodles or rice, is to add all of the ingredients to my Instant Pot and let it do it’s magic.
INSTANT POT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
This Chicken Noodle Soup is comforting and delicious and exactly what you need on a chilly day or when you are feeling under the weather.
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP?
Cooking soup in Instant Pot pressure cooker not only makes for hands-off cooking, takes less time but also creates deeper and richer flavors.
- To make this Chicken Noodle Soup, press “saute” on the Instant Pot. After 1 minute, add oil to the IP insert. Gently swirl to coat the bottom.
- Add garlic and saute for a few seconds. Add diced chicken and cook, stirring often, until almost done. Add onion, carrots and celery and cook 1 minutes, stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients, making sure the noodles are just covered with liquid. Cover the Instant Pot and set the valve to “sealing”. Press “manual” and adjust time to 6 minutes. Let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
For this recipe, I adapted my favorite and very popular on my blog, 20-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup recipe. Using my Instant Pot to cook soups is currently my favorite. It’s faster and the flavor is so much better.
MORE DELICIOUS INSTANT POT SOUP RECIPES:
Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Soup (cooks in 4 minutes!)
Instant Pot Soup Recipes Roundup (all in one place)
Check out my Instant Pot Guide for Beginners, filled with all the info you need to get started with your new appliance!
INSTANT POT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE:
The fastest and easiest way to make a big pot of chicken noodle soup! Perfect for the cold and flu season!
More Instant Pot recipes --->> www.crunchycreamysweet.com
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 2 celery ribs diced
- 1.5 cup wide egg noodles dry, not yet cooked
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or fresh poultry herb blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
On Instant Pot, press "saute" button. After 1 minute, add olive oil to IP insert. Wait 1 minute, then add garlic. Saute, stirring often, for a few seconds. Add diced chicken and cook, stirring often, until almost done.
- Add remaining ingredients, making sure the noodles are just covered with liquid.
- Cover the IP with lid and set the pressure valve to "sealing" position.
Press "manual" and set the timer to 6 minutes. Make sure your Instant Pot is set to high pressure. The pressure cooker will beep and start cooking.
- When the time is up, press "cancel/off" button. Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully open the lid, away from your face. Stir the soup. Let cool and serve.
THIS is the Instant Pot I have and love.
The noodles cook when the soup cooks. No need to cook them beforehand.