Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad Recipe – creamy pasta salad with macaroni, eggs, celery, pickles, red onion and delicious mustard paprika dressing! Easy side dish for potlucks and parties!
Deviled egg fans, this one is for you! A pasta salad that has all of the flavors of deviled eggs, the popular and a staple appetizer of any party and get-together. It’s creamy, full of flavor and textures.
I combined my love for pasta salads with the obsession for easy appetizers to enjoy in this macaroni salad. It’s a combination of macaroni, hard boiled eggs, celery and pickles for crunch, red onion for zing and a creamy mustard dressing that brings it all together. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad needs to be on your next party table!
We enjoyed this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad along side BBQ ribs and it’s was a feast! Our kiddos devoured it and we had no leftovers whatsoever. Score!! It was so delicious, that now I want to make it more often and maybe even add bacon and chopped tomatoes! You can add whatever you like in your deviled eggs, and we all know there are unlimited versions of that appetizer.
Since I am already using my Instant Pot pressure cooker to cook perfectly hard boiled eggs, I definitely want to try this Pressure Cooker Macaroni Salad from Pressure Cooking Today. It looks fantastic!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
Source: adapted from BHG.com
- 1 and 1/2 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
- 5 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 pickle spears chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook macaroni according to instructions on packaging. Drain, rinse with cold water.
- Place macaroni in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped eggs, celery, red onion and pickles.
- In a small mixing bowl or measuring cup, whisk together mayo, sour cream, mustard, pickle juice, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour over salad. Stir gently to coat.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve.
This salad is better when cold. It gives the flavors time to mingle and come together. You can skip mayo and use ranch salad dressing instead.
OTHER DELICIOUS MACARONI SALADS:
Shrimp and Macaroni Salad from FoodieCrush
Spicy Horseradish Macaroni Salad from the Noble Pig
The Best Macaroni Tuna Salad from Chelsea’s Messy Apron