Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe – quick and easy lunch idea or snack for road trips! Creamy cheddar filling, layered with spinach and ham slices, paired with fruit and vegetables is great made ahead as well.
Tortilla roll-ups are definitely one of the easiest lunch and snack ideas. The filling combinations are endless and the roll-ups itself are so fun to eat. Paired with fresh fruit, like red grapes, and vegetables, like baby carrots – you can easily make them ahead of time, pack and take on your next road trip, picnic in the park or by the lake, or to enjoy for lunch on a busy day.
The meal prep containers with lids are perfect to fill with these roll-ups. I recently wrote my little review about them HERE. I love to pack lunch or dinner for my family and take with us on our RV trips. They are so convenient and make for an easy clean-up.
The creamy filling is made of cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, pepper and a little bit of dried oregano. But feel free to adapt it to your likings. That’s the cool part about tortilla roll-ups: you can customize them and use whatever ingredients you like or have on hand. This particular set up is what my kiddos love it so it’s children approved! They love munching on baby carrots and grapes (red more than green) and don’t mind the spinach in the roll-ups one bit. They know it’s healthy.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
- 4 tortillas I used taco size
- 4 oz . cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano optional
- 8 slices deli ham
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves loosely packed
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pepper, garlic powder and oregano. Taste and adjust to likings.
- Spread about a tablespoon of cheese mixture on each tortilla. Top with ham slices and spinach leaves. Roll up tightly. Slice each tortilla in 8 roll-ups.
- Arrange roll-ups in meal prep containers. Add baby carrots, celery sticks, grapes, strawberries, etc.
- Store in fridge for up to 4 days.
Store in fridge for up to 4 days.
Chicken Avocado Salad – perfect filling for tortilla roll-ups
Other delicious tortilla roll-ups recipes:
Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Grilled Zucchini Hummus Roll-Ups from Cookin Canuck
Vegetable Cream Cheese Roll-Ups from Rachel Cooks