Coconut Crunch Chocolate Cups Recipe – a super easy homemade candy recipe for white chocolate and coconut lovers! You will love these crunchy cups!
Recently, I discovered a new (at least to me) chocolate bar at ALDI’s. It’s white chocolate coconut bar with crispy rice! You guys, I am obsessed! I’ve always been a white chocolate fan so I just had to try it! It is so good. But one look at the ingredients and I knew I had to make it at home, mini cups style!
I love chocolate cups because they only require a few ingredients and you can make so many different kinds. Dark chocolate with nuts, peanut butter and chocolate and of course this white chocolate coconut version. I think adding crispy rice to the mix is quite brilliant! Crunchy, sweet and addicting – these chocolate cups are perfect to make for holiday parties or pack and give to friends and family.
I spotted these cute turquoise mini cupcake wrappers at ALDI’s and knew they will be perfect for these cups. Pretty festive, don’t you think?
You can also add Christmas sprinkles on top of each cup (or any sprinkles that fit the party or season theme) for even more festive touch. Enjoy, friends!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR DESSERT BOARD!
CLICK HERE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK.
- 1 and 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup crispy rice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- Place white chocolate and oil in a large microwave safe bowl and melt in 20 second increments. Stir in between increments. Stir until smooth.
- Add coconut and crispy rice.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture onto paper lined muffin pan. Add sprinkles, if desired. Let sit in room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
Add festive sprinkles right after scooping the mixture into paper liners.