Orange Cranberry Croissant Bake Recipe – a holiday breakfast idea with orange juice and fresh cranberries. Easy, delicious and the perfect beginning to your holiday celebrations!
When it comes to a holiday breakfast, I want festive yet easy with a ton of flavor. This Orange Cranberry Croissant Bake is just that. All of our favorite breakfast things baked into one beautiful dish: mini croissants sliced, drizzled with 100% orange juice, topped with fresh cranberries and baked with a custard mixture.
This Orange Cranberry Croissant Bake will be the star on our holiday table. It can be prepared the day before and baked just before serving. A dusting of powdered sugar adds a touch of sweetness and a glass of orange juice served along with a plateful of this croissant bake is my idea of a holiday celebration done right.
HOW TO MAKE ORANGE CRANBERRY CROISSANT BAKE:
I used mini croissants, sliced and arranged in two layers in a buttered 9″ x 5″ baking pan. I drizzled the croissant slices with orange juice, arranged fresh cranberries and poured the milk and egg mixture over the entire dish. Once baked, the top croissant layer has a crispy, flaky top and perfectly set custard on the bottom. The cranberries pop during baking and add another layer of flavor. This dish is beautiful, festive and bursting with fresh flavors. A gentle dusting of powdered sugar is the final sweet touch.
This croissant bake is my favorite breakfast and brunch dish this holiday season. Best ingredients, fresh flavors make this easy recipe a must-try.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
–>> Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for latest recipe updates!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
ORANGE CRANBERRY CROISSANT BAKE RECIPE:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9" x 7" (or 8" square) baking pan. Arrange croissant slices in a single layer on the bottom of the dish. Drizzle half of orange juice over croissants. Sprinkle half of cranberries over slices.
- Arrange second layer of croissant slices. Drizzle with remaining orange juice. Add remaining fresh cranberries.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together half and half, eggs, vanilla and sugar. Pour over the dish.
- Bake for 30 to 33 minutes or until the top is golden brown, top croissants are crispy and the custard layer is set.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.