REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!
Other Festive Recipes:
- 24 pretzels
- 12 in caramel squares unwrapped, cut half, I used Kraft
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate melted with 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Layer all pretzels on the sheet.
- Place half of caramel squares on each pretzel.
Bake in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes. The caramel will be melty but not completely filing the holes of pretzels. It will spread as it cools. Cool pretzels completely before dipping in chocolate.
- When cool, dip pretzels in chocolate (cover whole pretzels or dip halves). Tap against the bowl with chocolate to help excess drip off back to the bowl.
- Place back on the sheet. Sprinkle with funfetti. Let cool completely.
- Store in air tight container.
Please note, if your oven runs hotter, bake the pretzels for 4 to 5 minutes. The caramel is just suppose to be heated up to soften.
Recipes from Other Bloggers:
Pretzel M&M Hugs from Cooking Classy
Cowboy Bark from Averie Cooks
Turtle Pretzel Candy Clusters from My Baking Addiction