Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread – your favorite dip gets a cheesy bread makeover! You will go crazy for this idea!
You may know by now, that we are crazy about our cheesy garlic bread around here. It is so good and so easy to make that we always make it for parties, get-togethers, game day or simply when the craving strikes.
Well, the craving stroke again but this time I wanted to include our favorite another of our favorite dishes in the idea. We have done this before with the Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Bread, Philly Cheese Steak Bread or Italian Chicken Bread. This time, I turned the Spinach Artichoke Dip into a filling and spread it over the bread. An additional sprinkle of mozzarella and it was ready for baking.
What came out of the oven was truly beyond my expectations. It was cheesy and creamy and amazing!
I think that cheesy bread or any variation of it (and we have a lot of them here on Crunchy Creamy Sweet) should always make it’s way to a party menu. It is a guaranteed hit with the crowd and always disappears – no leftovers in sight!
It is also a great dish to make for new parents or friends that are under the weather. It will be highly appreciated!
I would even recommend making both: the dip and the cheesy bread and let your guests decide. Another option is to turn this into a meal for a family by adding cooked shredded chicken to the filling. It is fabulous and filling! You are getting protein and veggies while your taste buds are having a party. Win win!
Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread - your favorite dip gets a cheesy bread makeover! You will go crazy for this idea!
- 1 Italian loaf bread
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 5 Tablespoons sour cream
- 5 Tablespoons mayo
- 14 oz can of artichokes drained and chopped, I used quartered in brine
- 1 pkg Ranch dressing seasoning mix I used Hidden Valley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 oz frozen spinach thawed and water squeezed out
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mayo. Add artichokes, spinach, Ranch dressing mix, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (reserve the rest for topping). Mix until well combined.
- Slice bread lengthwise. Place cut sides up on a baking sheet.
- Brush bread with melted butter. Cover with a sheet or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove the foil sheet.
- Top with dip filling, spreading evenly. Top with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!