- 8 oz . 70% Dark Green & Black’s Organic chocolate chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium mixing bowl. Add orange zest. Set aside.
- Heat up the cream in a small saucepan. Bring it to boil. Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate and orange zest. Do not stir! Let it sit for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir the chocolate and cream mixture until smooth.
- Place, uncovered, in a refrigerator to set.
- Line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Scoop the truffle mixture with a small cookie scoop (2 teaspoon size). Place on the sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Place sprinkles and pink sugar in small balls and set on the counter.
- Roll each truffle in the palm of your hands and immediately roll in sprinkles and sugar.
- Place back on the sheet. Repeat with each truffle.
- Store the truffles in an air-tight container in your fridge.
The total time includes rolling time.
What is your favorite type of chocolate? Leave a comment below for a chance to win the sweepstakes!
This sweepstakes is sponsored and fulfilled by BlogHer. Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate. All opinions are 100% mine.
Entry Instructions: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry. This sweepstakes is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska).
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 2/5/2015 – 3/31/2015. Be sure to visit the Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!