Peanut Butter Fudge is easy to make and perfect to give away during the holidays! It only takes 5 minutes to make!
There is no holidays without the fudge! At least in our family. Fudge is right there with Christmas cookies. Awaiting to be devoured while watching “Christmas Vacation”.
This easy and absolutely fabulous Peanut Butter Fudge is also a great gift idea for this holiday season. It comes together in under 5 minutes!! After it sets, cut it in squares and place in cute jars tied with a ribbon. One of the easiest gifts for family, friends and neighbors.
This Peanut Butter Fudge is so creamy and buttery! It melts in your mouth! A real treat for the peanut butter lovers!
- 1/4 c unsalted butter
- 1/4 c whole milk
- 1 c packed brown sugar
- 1 c and 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1/2 c smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a square 8" pan with aluminum foil. Butter lightly the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- Sift the powdered sugar over a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour over the powdered sugar and beat with electric mixer until all combined.
- Spread in the prepared pan. The fudge should be tacky but not sticky.
- Cool to room temperature. Chill in the fridge until firm, about 1 hr.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in an air tight container.
Recipe slightly adapted from AllRecipes
And if you are looking for a suggestion when it comes to packaging, I highly recommend WECK Jars. They are so adorable, especially all tied up with a sparkly ribbon.
They are my very favorite jars. I use them for so many things, from storing my Cranberry Jam, the Hot Chocolate Mix, to storing chocolate chips, candies, cupcake wrappers, even flour and sugar in the tall, big jars. They are great for making centerpieces or a small decorating pieces for the fireplace. There are just so many ways to use them!