White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are perfect for the holidays! These Christmas cookies are great to share with family and friends! Chewy, sweet and delicious!
I think by now you know that the white chocolate and cranberry combo is rocking my world recently. I made these crumb bars several times and still can’t get enough of them. A cake is in the making (coming up on the blog soon!) and I am sure I will come up with something else between it all.
I just can’t help it. Cranberries go perfectly with white chocolate. The sweetness of the white chocolate balances the tartness of the cranberries. Add to it the biggest cookie time of the year and these White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies had to happen.
And now I can’t get enough of them. They are too good! Crispy edges, chewy center, packed with white chocolate and cranberries. What’s not to like?
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Cream butter with electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add both sugars and cream until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- In a large mixing bow, whisk together flour, soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix on low just until combined.
- Add the white chocolate and cranberries and stir it in.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a cookie scoop. (I used 1,5" cookie scoop).
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges start to brown. The cookies will look underdone in the center but they will set as they cool.
- Cool on the sheet for 2 minutes, transfer onto a cooling rack.
- Store in cookie jar (or covered containefor up to 5 days.
These cookies are already scheduled to make an appearance on our Christmas cookie platter. They will be sent to the family and friends. They will be shared with the neighbors. I hope you will try them and make the same decision. They are worth it. Enjoy, my friends!