If this is not the hottest summer ever, than I am moving to Alaska.
Then, I could bake all year round. I think.
If your oven is taped and nailed shut and you want something more than juicy and sweet cherries, here is a round up of no-bake recipes you just NEED to try this summer.
1. Fluffernutter Sandwich Krispies by Cookies and Cups
2. Pots de Creme a l’Orange by The Pioneer Woman
3. Buckeyes by Smitten Kitchen
4. Carrot Cake Ice Cream by Brave Tart
5. Grilled Pound Cake with Warm Peach Coulis and Chantilly Cream by Noble Pig
6. Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake by Bakers Royale
7. Mango Coconut Striped Popsicles by Pastry Affair
…and a few from yours truly…
This should make it.
This month is going to be big. First of all, our Big Sweetie Pie is turning six. 6!! She is a big girl now. So, just like every year, Mommy is going to make a cake. She had a princess castle cake for every one of her birthdays so far. She is still insisting on having one this year. I am trying to convince her towards a big-girl cake. We will see what will come of it.
Second, this little blog is going to turn 1. One! It needs to be celebrated the right way too. Still in the works.
I am taking it easy this week, as I am sure you have noticed. I am testing some new recipes, tasting my creations, driving my Hubby nuts with all the new plugins I just neeed toooo haaaave, and putting the final touches on the design. Did I say, I am taking it easy? Yeah…
Hope your weeks is sweet and full of sprinkles!
Oh, did you watch the Olympics last night? So proud of our gymnastic team!! They were fabulous!!