Peanut Butter Jelly Pancakes
Peanut Butter Jelly Pancakes - a delicious stack of fluffy peanut butter pancakes with your favorite jelly topping! Recipe from Karly Campbell's cookbook, "Stack Happy".
Servings: 8 4" pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- your favorite jelly warmed up or syrup
- Heat up your griddle or a large skillet over a medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt).
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (buttermilk, egg and peanut butter).
- With a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula, stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not overmix! Lumpy batter is good.
- Spray your griddle with a cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. It's thick so spread it a little bit. Cook pancakes for 3 minutes on each side or until they are cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serves with warmed up jelly or syrup.
For the original post, click HERE.