Honey Lime Dressing – one of my favorite dressings ever! You can make it for sweet and savory salads! So easy to whip up in your blender!
Honey Lime Dressing Recipe Card
Honey Lime Dressing - one of my favorite dressings ever! You can make it for sweet and savory salads! So easy to whip up in your blender!
Servings: 3 servings
Calories: 395 kcal
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin skip if using for a fruit salad
- Place all ingredients except oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle in the olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Place in a jar with lid and store in the fridge for up to one week.
For the original post, click HERE.