Easy Chicken Skillet with Vegetables Recipe – quick and easy dinner idea for busy days. Only 5 ingredients needed to make it under 20 minutes!
This post is sponsored by Mirum.
Skillet dinners are one of my go-to meal ideas for busy weeknights. They are easy since all of the ingredients cook in one pan and the flavors have a chance to infuse to create a delicious meal the whole family will love. Plus, less pots to clean which is always a nice bonus.
This Easy Chicken Skillet with Vegetables is fast and delicious. You only need 5 ingredients to make it and it cooks in under 20 minutes. Winner!
Today I am partnering with Sam’s Club and Unilever products to bring you this recipe for a 15-minute dinner idea. Dinner does not have to be stressful and you can make a wholesome meal with just a few ingredients. This Easy Skillet Chicken with zucchini, grape tomatoes and red onion is fast and delicious. Perfect for meal prep or easy lunch on busy days.
Sam’s Club makes it easier with club-sized packs to last for many meals. Now, even the checkout saves you time. Sam’s Club now offers the Scan & Go app that let’s you scan barcodes on products as you place them in your cart. When you have everything you need, just use the app to pay for your purchase and show the in-app receipt to the person at the exit door. Done. No standing in line, no swiping cards. Just use the app and go. I absolutely love it. You can learn more about this app, HERE.
Sam’s Club is inviting you to try and Mix It Up! Plan a new meal for next Monday inspired by this Easy Chicken Skillet recipe or the following:
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
–>> Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for latest recipe updates!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Recipe source: Country Crock.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread divided
- 3 cups bite-size chunks zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or basil leaves (optional)
- In a large skillet, melt one tablespoon of the Country Crock spread. Add chicken and season with salt. Cook stirring often until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove onto a plate and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of the spread to skillet. Add onion and zucchini. Saute stirring often, until tender.
- Add tomatoes and cooked chicken back to skillet. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of the Country Crock spread to skillet. Cook until heated through.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley or basil.
This post is sponsored by Mirum. All opinions and the images of the dish are 100% my own.