Simple tips to creating a sweet basket of goodies to make your guests feel right at home.
Holiday season is here! It’s everyone’s favorite time of the year. Not only because we get to enjoy our favorite holiday dishes but because we get to spend time with friends and family. Many of us will be traveling to do that and many of us will be hosting guests. One of the easiest ways to welcome guests into our homes is to create a simple but thoughtful Welcome Basket.
I am partnering with GODIVA to share with you about their Godiva Masterpieces, a line of individually wrapped chocolates that are simply perfect for a welcome basket for guests.
Here are just a few tips that will help you create a Welcome Basket for your guests this holiday season:
- since holiday season is also a winter season, a plaid fleece blanket or a knit blanket is perfect to wrap yourself with and enjoy conversations by the fireplace
- a note with a WiFi password and an additional battery pack with a USB cable for your guests’ tablets and phones
- a notebook or a mini journal to write down and document the special moments during this holiday season
- a coffee mug with coffee pods your guests can enjoy anytime
- a candle with a scent that fits the season
- and of course GODIVA Masterpieces, the rich and indulgent chocolates that are perfect to Experience Extraordinary Every Day.
All of these items can be used to create an inviting and welcoming ambiance for your guests and make them feel right at home.
GODIVA Masterpieces is a new line of chocolates with rich and indulgent fillings. Each bag is filled with three flavors: milk chocolate caramel, milk chocolate hazelnut and dark chocolate ganache. These chocolates used to be available in Godiva boutiques but are now available in grocery stores and drug stores. They are perfect to add to gifts and welcome baskets.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS IDEA TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
–>> Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for latest recipe updates!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by SheKnows. All opinions, text and images are 100% my own.
What would you put in your welcome basket? Let me know in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via firstname.lastname@example.org email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 11/27/17-12/31/17.