Crispy Fish Greek Rice Bowls Recipe – chopped vegetables, cucumber dill sauce and rice served with breaded fish fillets are a delicious lunch or dinner idea for busy weekdays.
This post is sponsored by Gorton’s Seafood.
Today I am partnering with Gorton’s Seafood to bring you a delicious way to jazz up store-bought breaded fish fillets. I used Crunchy Breaded 100% real fish fillets from Gorton’s and created a rice bowl with Greek flavors. It’s a super easy and quick lunch or dinner idea that my whole family loved.
This is a great dish for those busy days, when want a convenience of breaded fish fillets and fresh vegetables and rice.
Gorton’s brings us wild-caught, sustainable sourced seafood. The Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets cook in your oven in just 7 minutes, enough time to chop veggies and whip up the cucumber dill sauce. Serve with steamed rice or heat up cooked rice. I always have it on hand. My kids love Gorton’s fish sticks and fillets. They taste great and the breading bakes into a crispy coating.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
Crispy Fish Greek Rice Bowls Recipe - chopped vegetables, cucumber dill sauce and rice served with breaded fish fillets are a delicious lunch or dinner idea for busy weekdays.
- 8 Gorton's fish fillets
- 9 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped black pitted olives
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Peel skin of cucumber. Grate using the large wholes side of your grater. Squeeze the water out of grated cucumber. Place in a medium bowl.
- Add Greek yogurt, garlic powder, dill, salt and pepper. Stir together. Cover and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Bake fish fillets according to instructions on the packaging.
- Place 1/2 cup of rice in a bowl. Add 2 fish fillet.
- Divide chopped veggies evenly among bowls.
- Top each bowl with cucumber sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Gorton’s. All opinions, text, images and video are 100% my own.