20-Minute Skillet Pasta with Tomatoes, Spinach and Beans recipe – creamy sauce, delicious penne pasta, sweet cherry tomatoes, beans and fresh spinach make this vegetarian dinner idea a must-try! It’s ready in just 20 minutes!
Today I am partnering with Ronzoni Gluten Free® pasta to bring you an easy dinner recipe.
This dish makes me happy just to look at! It’s fresh, full of flavor and made in 20 minutes! Since I cook dinners at home every day, and pasta is on the menu at least 3 times in a week – I love quick and easy recipes! This is definitely one of them and currently my favorite vegetarian pasta dish. I love easy pastas because I can whip up a from-scratch dinner in no time and I know everyone will love it. Perfect for busy weeknights! Especially Meatless Mondays! 😀
This pasta is delicious! My Hubby agrees and that says a lot! Our kids didn’t notice any difference which is important, because they love pasta and if I can make it healthier without convincing them to try it – I am winning! 😀
Ronzoni Gluten Free® pasta is hands-down one of the best pastas I have ever had (and I have tried all of them). It’s made of a mix of white rice, brown rice, corn and quinoa. It looks and tastes just like white pasta, but it’s more delicate. It is certified gluten-free and made in a dedicated gluten free facility in the U.S.
If you are looking for good gluten-free pasta, I highly recommend this one because it tastes just like white pasta. When it comes to penne, which is one of my favorites, I find some of the whole grain options too thick and almost grainy in texture. This one is none of that! It’s delicate and soft and does not overwhelm the dish (penne tends to do that). I love it!
Summer is just around the corner and that means lots of time spent outside. After a busy day, it’s great to have a quick and easy dinner for my family. All you need to do is cook the pasta, sauté veggies, add a little half and half for the sauce and stir it all together. Serve garnished with cheese and crushed red pepper flakes and dinner is ready!
Gluten free pasta cooks faster than regular white pasta, so check it often. It is recommended to rinse it in warm water after cooking.
- 6 oz . Ronzoni Gluten Free® Penne about 1/2 box
- 2 cloves of garlic grated or minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 9 oz . pkg. sweet cherry tomatoes all cut in half
- 15 oz can Great Northern Beans drained and rinsed well,
- 2 cups and 1/2 fresh spinach torn if desired
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese optional garnish
- Crushed red pepper flakes optional garnish
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. Rinse with warm water, set aside and keep warm.
- In a measuring cup, mix together half and half, cornstarch and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat up olive oil. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and spinach and sauté, stirring often, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add beans, salt, pepper and half and half mixture. Stir well. Cook for 2 minutes, until the mixture thickens up.
- Add cooked pasta and stir in gently. Remove from heat.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
If you like this recipe and made it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out! 😀
Ronzoni makes 5 gluten free pastas: Elbows, Penne, Rotini, Spaghetti and Thin Spaghetti. For a chance to win $100 Visa gift card, answer this question in the comment section below: Which pasta are you excited to try?
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/13/2016 – 11/13/2016