5-Minute Blender Enchilada Sauce Recipe - homemade enchilada sauce made with just 7 ingredients is my new favorite diy recipe. I will never buy it in a can again!
- 1/2 cup yellow onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 8 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water or chicken stock
Place all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth. It will be thick. You can add more water or stock if you like thinner sauce.
Place in a jar with lid and store for up to a week.