Lemon Garlic Roasted Potatoes – super easy side dish yet packed with so much flavor! The lemon garlic combo makes these potatoes irresistible!
Lemon garlic roasted potatoes. Let that sink in for a little bit. I mean, roasted potatoes by them selves are so good! Might be just the best way to eat potatoes! But add minced garlic and lemon to the mix and these babies are irresistible! Not only they smell amazing while baking but are so easy to pop in and burst with flavor in your mouth. You have to make them!
This side dish is helping me cut out the fries from our menu. Grabbing a bag of frozen potato fries in the store is convenient, I admit. But in effort of making better decisions when it comes to food, I am trying to find healthier options yet still quick and easy. These roasted potatoes are just that and more! They are so much better and so flavorful! Our kiddos loved them! Score!
Red potatoes are my very favorite and they just happened to be on sale. I grabbed a bag and knew instantly that they will be roasted the same day. I just didn’t knew how quickly they will disappear! The garlic and lemon combo took them into a whole new level. Each chunk was roasted to a perfection and had a great balance of flavors. They didn’t even need additional salt and pepper. Steamed broccoli and a baked salmon or a roasted chicken thigh along side of these gorgeous roasted potatoes and you have one fabulous meal! Make it this weekend!
This recipe couldn’t be easier! Just scrub the potatoes clean, cut into chunks and toss with oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and minced garlic. Place on a large baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with a non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Scrub the potatoes clean and cut into large chunks. Place into a large mixing bowl.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Use two sheets if needed.
- Roast potatoes for 50 to 55 minutes, flipping them half way through baking.
If you make one of my recipes, tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweetrecipes I would love to see what’s happening in your kitchen! See you there!
Melting Potatoes from Spicy Southern Kitchen
Crispy Cheese and Bacon Potatoes from Barefeet in the Kitchen
Crash Hot Potatoes from The Pioneer Woman