Fudge and brownies swirled into ice cream.
Remember these Fudgy Raspberry Brownies? I saved some, refrigerated them, chopped them up and mixed them into my ice cream. And it was crazy good!
You can use any brownies you like. I used half of 8″x8″ pan of baked and chilled brownies and added them to my very favorite homemade ice cream recipe, which makes 1 pint. You can add more or less brownies, depends on your likings.
So to really keep it short and sweet today, I am just going to give you the recipe (or more of an instruction than a recipe) and let you get on with it.
Because these Fudge Brownie Ice Cream are calling your name!
Three simple ingredients combine to create one decadent treat. Brownie pieces folded into vanilla ice cream and topped with swirls of hot fudge sauce.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- half of 8"x8" pan of baked brownies, chilled, chopped (I used my [Fudgy Raspberry Brownies|http://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/2013/07/01/fudgy-raspberry-brownies/ )
- 1/4 c fudge sauce ( homemade or store bought)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream ( I used my easy homemade Whipped Milk Ice Cream recipe )
- Soften the ice cream slightly so it's easier to mix in the brownie pieces and the fudge sauce.
- Drop the chopped brownie pieces into ice cream. Gently fold in.
- pour the fudge sauce in thin lines over the ice cream surface and gently swirl in with a knife.
- Chill ice cream.