Popular Starbucks bars copycat – these Cranberry Bliss Bars are even better with the addition of coconut!
When it comes to cranberries and chocolate combo I have no strong will. Not a bit. I won’t even try to resist it. It’s a real mission impossible. And you know what? I don’t mind a bit!
Here is my defense.
First Christmas candy. Chocolate involved.
When these landed in my shopping cart, I couldn’t get home fast enough and put them to use. A very good use, mind you.
Peppermint bark. A must for Christmas, right?
1. Winter issue of Sweet Paul Magazine is out! I love this magazine. If you’ve never seen it, you are seriously missing out. Gorgeous photography, delicious recipes, lots of inspiration for holidays. Go, check it out!
2. I am constantly looking for pretty and unique dishes and plates. Etsy is a wonderful source of handmade pottery. These ceramic dinner plates from Christiane Sutherland are gorgeous!
I especially love the turquoise ones. Swoon! But then I am partial to anything turquoise.
2. Just recently, I discovered Spotify and LOVE it!! It’s on. Like… all.the.time.
3. Adele’s 21 album is one of my favorites.
5. French country style is one of my favorite when it comes to home decor. How adorable is this French tray from Funkie Finds on Etsy?
What are your favorites this week?
This time of year cookies rule so I decided to postpone BB Mondays until January. I hope you don’t mind… I promise, there will be lots of delicious recipes to enjoy!
Previosuly, on CCS:
Chocolate Pear Pie - delicious pear filling in the best chocolate crust ever!
Tuesday Things and Links – my favorites this week.
Chocolate Chunk Scones – made with coffee creamer, baked into fluffy and scrumptious wedges.
Happy Thanksgiving – my thanks and wishes to you!
Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Cake – a good -for-you treat for this holiday season.
Have a fabulous Sunday!
I have a confession to make. I am glad to see the pumpkin go. I feel like it’s been used every way possible. It got to the point, where my Hubby asks “did you put pumpkin in it?” before he takes a bite. So I bid farewell to pumpkin season.
Now, BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS FLAVORS!!