Popular Starbucks bars copycat – these Cranberry Bliss Bars are even better with the addition of coconut!
When it comes to cranberries and chocolate combo I have no strong will. Not a bit. I won’t even try to resist it. It’s a real mission impossible. And you know what? I don’t mind a bit!
Here is my defense.
First Christmas candy. Chocolate involved.
When these landed in my shopping cart, I couldn’t get home fast enough and put them to use. A very good use, mind you.
Peppermint bark. A must for Christmas, right?
1. Winter issue of Sweet Paul Magazine is out! I love this magazine. If you’ve never seen it, you are seriously missing out. Gorgeous photography, delicious recipes, lots of inspiration for holidays. Go, check it out!
2. I am constantly looking for pretty and unique dishes and plates. Etsy is a wonderful source of handmade pottery. These ceramic dinner plates from Christiane Sutherland are gorgeous!
I especially love the turquoise ones. Swoon! But then I am partial to anything turquoise.
2. Just recently, I discovered Spotify and LOVE it!! It’s on. Like… all.the.time.
3. Adele’s 21 album is one of my favorites.
5. French country style is one of my favorite when it comes to home decor. How adorable is this French tray from Funkie Finds on Etsy?
What are your favorites this week?
This time of year cookies rule so I decided to postpone BB Mondays until January. I hope you don’t mind… I promise, there will be lots of delicious recipes to enjoy!
Previosuly, on CCS:
Chocolate Pear Pie - delicious pear filling in the best chocolate crust ever!
Tuesday Things and Links – my favorites this week.
Chocolate Chunk Scones – made with coffee creamer, baked into fluffy and scrumptious wedges.
Happy Thanksgiving – my thanks and wishes to you!
Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Cake – a good -for-you treat for this holiday season.
Have a fabulous Sunday!
I have a confession to make. I am glad to see the pumpkin go. I feel like it’s been used every way possible. It got to the point, where my Hubby asks “did you put pumpkin in it?” before he takes a bite. So I bid farewell to pumpkin season.
Now, BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS FLAVORS!!
There is a lot we are thankful for this year. The big things: our love, health, home. And the small things: first steps, first words, evenings of catching our oldest daughter reading a book to her sister, sunny days in the park, playing ball with Daddy, baking cookies with Mommy, throwing leaves up in the air…. There is so much to be grateful for.
And then there is this little blog that became a big part of our life. It brought friendships, inspiration and opportunities we wouldn’t get without it. So I would like to take time and say thank you.
Thank you to you, my sweet readers. Your comments, e-mails and messages saying that you tried my recipes and enjoyed them, that they brought some sweetness to your life – they make my days!! I have so much fun playing in the kitchen and baking up treats that I can later share on this blog. Thank you for supporting me, even if I take brakes once in a while due to life happenings.
Thank you for reading, commenting, inspiring me.
Have a wonderful, delicious and sweet Thanksgiving!!