For all of you, pumpkin lovers and waste-haters, a solution for all of the leftovers of Fall’s favorite fruit.
Frozen Pumpkin Cubes.
1. The Sweetest Day was on Friday, October 20th. Did you make a treat for someone special?
2. Cafe Collection in Flame from Le Creuset.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Everything: the spoons, the mugs, the French press. I will take it all and call it my precious!
3. A very interesting and thought-provoking post from Jen at Savory Simple. I thought about writing about this subject many times but just didn’t have the guts to do it. What do you think about it?
4. I loved all the pictures on Instagram and Twitter shared by the DailyBuzz Food Fest attendees.
5. Resaro Muffin Pan from Anthropologie.
6. One of the many reasons I love fall is that I get to wear my scarves. Like this one from Ruche.
What are your favorites this week? Do you read every post on every blog you follow? Do you wear scarves?
How was your weekend? Did you relax or attended a party ? Cooked at home or went out to eat? Did you read a book? Did you watch Revenge? Did you happen to stalk the DailyBuzz Food Fest attendees on Twitter? They had a great time, judging on the photos everyone shared.
I made brownies. Actually, I did quite a bit of baking this weekend. I have lots of treats to share with all of you soon! So stay tuned.