1. I adore this dress from Shabby Apple. Maybe just partly because it’s called “Pina Colada”. 🙂
3. Did you know you can separate egg yolk from egg white with a plastic bottle? Jaden from Steamy Kitchen shows you how! PS: Am I the only one swooning over her photo props collection in the background?
4. Happy and beautiful place – Yummy Mummy. You will find me there quite often, perusing the pages or Marina’s gorgeous blog. Don’t be surprised, if you find yourself swooning over her adorable daughters. Come back on Thursday to see what I made after being inspired by her blog!
And while I am at it, I’ll take this cupcake stand too.
6. And in case you didn’t see enough “Call Me Maybe” versions, here is one by Cookie Monster. Sesame Street “Share It Maybe” – hilarious!!! You have been warned. 🙂 ( Thank you, Elizabeth from SugarHero for sharing it!! )
7. I hope you will join me tomorrow for our third Blue Ribbon Challenge! We are making GRANITA!! Simply link up your post and vote for your favorite. The winner will be awarded our 1st Place Blue Ribbon Challenge Badge.